What is Mulberry good for? This question has been bothering me for quite some time now. This plant that comes from the woody woods of Eastern Asia has been heralded as the new wonder of food and cooking for years now. I always thought that Asian women were a cut above the rest of us in terms of cooking skills, but I couldn’t help but notice that there are more women showing off their skills in cooking with this new cooking method in Asian fashion magazines. I, myself, have tried a few recipes using this cooking method and I can say without a doubt that it is by far one of the tastiest desserts I have ever made.
So what is mulberry good for? According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), mulberries are very beneficial to health. The fruit can treat diabetes, stimulate the nervous system, improve circulation, increase stamina, and nourish the liver. In fact, there are over forty health benefits linked to eating this delightful Asian fruit. With such a wide array of benefits, I decided to share them with women everywhere:
* Improve digestion – This is very common benefit women are always asking about. Since the tea consists only of the edible part of the berry, what you extract from the berry is what helps improve your digestion. You can take a pill or just eat the raw berry to get the health benefits.
* Nervous system – These berries are also known to prevent women from getting pregnant due to its beneficial effects on the nervous system. Due to the fact that the husks contain a substance called “suberin,” women who consume these berries can reduce the risk of conceiving a child. Besides, consumption of this sweet tasting berry also helps to alleviate menstrual cramps and headaches associated with stress.
* Improves skin tone – Another common question asked by women regarding this wonderful herbal supplement is what is mulberry good for your skin? This is also a very popular dietary nutrition question. The extracts of this wonder berry has a beneficial effect on the skin due to its natural antioxidants. This beneficial effect also reduces dark spots and blemishes on the skin. To add to that, eating these berries every day gives women a smooth and soft feeling under their skin.
* Protects against oral cancer – Mistletoe has a remarkable antiseptic effect. However, it protects against oral cancer as well because it contains an excellent substance called “suberin.” This substance helps reduce the chances of tooth decay by inhibiting acid production.
* Prevent gum disease – Since the bark of this tree also contains citric acid, chewing on the inner bark of the berries can prevent this acid from attacking the gums. Just pour some into your morning or nightly mouthwash. You can even add some to your fruit smoothies for a delicious sweet treat! Keep in mind that this product should not be ingested; it should only be used as a topical treatment on the gum.
The properties of mulberry fruits have been proven to benefit the nervous system, blood vessels, liver, eyes, lungs, skin, pancreas, and other organs in the body. But do not take my word for it. Consult with your health care provider for the best ways to benefit from this nutritious berry. He may also be able to tell you about other benefits of mulberry berries other than those listed here. To learn more about what is Mulberry Good For, please visit our website today.
If you like sweet things, then these fruits are definitely for you. If you are trying to lose weight, try consuming one tablespoon of dried mulberry berries mixed with one cup of honey and one teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice per day. This will keep you full for a longer period of time, without you having to worry about overeating. You can drink the juice throughout the day, or mix it into your morning or nightly breakfast cereal.
If you have some trouble picturing dried mulberries in your grocery store, then look up “doshaberry.” You will find several brands of dried berry juice in any supermarket. Doshaberry is a brand that I trust because they use a special type of stone that draws out the natural juices of the fruit. This makes the product much easier to digest and gives it a sweeter taste than some other brands.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, then prepare a handful of these berries and mix them into a smooth paste. You can make a delicious shake or spread it onto crackers and enjoy a healthy dessert. To make a smooth paste, simply add two tablespoons of dried mulberry berries, a quarter cup of yogurt, and two tablespoons of skim milk. Let this mixture rest for approximately twenty minutes before you spoon it into your mouth and enjoy a healthy treat.